- 10 JENNIE-O® Fully Cooked Home Style Turkey Meatballs
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package pizza dough mix
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cook meatballs according to package directions. Cut into quarters; set aside.
- Make dough according to package directions. Place on baking sheet. Spread with goat cheese.
- Top with meatballs, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Top with basil leaves. Cut into wedges.