- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) jar fat-free turkey gravy
- ½ cup frozen corn kernels
- ½ cup frozen tiny peas
- 2½ cups prepared mashed potatoes
- ½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- Spray 10-inch oven-proof skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat; add garlic and turkey. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Add basil, thyme, pepper, gravy, corn and peas; simmer uncovered 5 minutes or until mixture is hot. Spoon mashed potatoes around outer edge of turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4 to 5-inches from heat source 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey