- 1 (17.6-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons Creole, Cajun or Mexican seasonings
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 8 cups packed assorted torn salad greens
- ½ cup low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 hard-cooked coarsely chopped egg whites
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup yellow or red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ¼ cup herb or garlic croutons
- ⅔ cup fat-free thousand island dressing
- freshly ground black pepper, if desired
- Toss turkey strips with seasoning and garlic. Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat at medium-high. Add turkey strips. Cook the turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Transfer to a bowl; set aside to cool or refrigerate until serving time.
- In a large bowl, add salad greens, cheese, hard-cooked egg whites, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper strips and croutons. Add cooled turkey and dressing; toss well. Arrange on 4 chilled serving plates; top with black pepper, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey