- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- ½ cup CHI-CHI'S® salsa
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups shredded lettuce, divided
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- sour cream, if desired
- 1 avocado, sliced, if desired
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Stir in salsa, vinegar, chili powder and beans; cook until hot.
- On 5 plates, layer lettuce, turkey mixture, tomatoes, bell pepper and cheese.
- Serve with sour cream and avocado, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey