With OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast, all the hard work is already done! Just place the outer bag directly into the oven. With no thawing required, it’s the easiest way we know how to get a flavorful and nutritious meal for your family or gathering. Comes pre-seasoned, salted and includes a gravy packet. To learn more on cooking an OVEN READY™ Turkey, make sure to watch our simple How-To Video, and locate an OVEN READY™ Turkey in the freezer section of your grocery store.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0 added sugars||0|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||4%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Solution Ingredients: Water, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Turkey Broth, Onion Powder, Salt, Yeast Extract, Carrot Powder, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder, Annatto (Color)), Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sugar. Rubbed with: Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Spices, Carrot Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika (Color), Extractive of Turmeric (Color). Gravy Ingredients: Water, Gravy Seasoning (Dextrose, Modified Food Starch, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Rendered Chicken Fat, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Turkey Broth, Dehydrated Cooked Turkey, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors (Contains Torula Yeast), Spice, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate).
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove frozen turkey from white outer package only. Do not remove turkey from cooking bag.
2. Place in a roasting pan with at least 2″ high sides. Cut three 1/2″ slits in top of cooking bag*.
3. Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand without touching the oven racks or walls. Roast turkey until a meat thermometer reaches 165°F. Cooking time is approximately 3 hours. During final 1 hour, check internal temperature by inserting thermometer into thickest part of breast. Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 165°F**.
4. Let turkey breast rest 10 minutes, cut open top of oven bag. Be cautious of hot steam and juices. Prepare gravy as directed on pouch.
* Do not increase oven temperature. Cooking bag may melt at higher temperatures.
** Meat temperature increases rapidly during last hour of cooking.
Add one cup water to the bottom of slow cooker. Place turkey breast in the slow cooker. Cut three 1/2-inch slits in the top of the cooking bag. Cook for approximately 4 hours with the slow cooker on HIGH setting.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.