Seattle-Style Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Seattle’s food scene is bursting with Asian cuisine, which inspired these oh-so-savory turkey lettuce wraps. Try them tonight to see why thousands in Seattle said yes to turkey after just one bite.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® ginger flavored soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and red bell pepper. Cook 7 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Stir in mint leaves. Immediately transfer meat to a shallow dish and chill 1 hour.
- Remove core from head of lettuce; separate, wash and dry leaves. Spoon chilled turkey mixture in lettuce cups.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey