Easy Turkey Tacos
Our easiest taco recipe will soon become your family’s go-to every Tuesday. And why not? This flavorful favorite is a must-try.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning or 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¾ cup picante sauce
- 12 taco shells
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican or Cheddar cheese
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion, seasoning, cumin, garlic and picante sauce.
- Spoon into taco shells; top with cheese. Serve with desired toppings.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey