We did all the prep for this delicious turkey so you don’t have to! Our OVEN READY™ Whole Turkey comes preseasoned and cooks safe in a bag for juicy flavor that’s locked in. And with no thawing required, it’s perfect for busy schedules! Watch our simple How-To Video to learn more about cooking OVEN READY™ Whole Turkey and look for it in the freezer section of your grocery store.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Solution Ingredients: Water, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Turkey Broth, Onion Powder, Salt, Yeast Extract, Carrot Powder, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder, Annatto (Color)), Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sugar. Rubbed With: Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Spices, Carrot Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika (Color), Extractive Of Turmeric (Color). Gravy Ingredients: Water, Gravy Seasonings (Dextrose, Modified Food Starch, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Rendered Chicken Fat, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Turkey Broth, Dehydrated Cooked Turkey, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors (Contains Torula Yeast), Spice, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate).
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove frozen turkey from outer package only. Do not remove turkey from cooking bag*.
2. Place in a roasting pan with at least 2″ high sides.
3. Cut six ½ inch slits in top of cooking bag. Pull bag up and away from turkey.
4. Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand without touching oven racks or walls.
5. Roast turkey approximately 4 hours. During final 1 hour**, check internal temperature by inserting a thermometer into the thickest part of breast and thigh. Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 165°F. in breast and 180°F. in thigh.
6. Let turkey rest 15 minutes, cut open top of oven bag. Be cautious of hot steam and juices.
7. Prepare gravy as directed on pouch.
* Do not increase oven temperature, cooking bag may melt at higher temperatures.
** Meat temperature increases rapidly during last hour of cooking.
APPROXIMATE OVEN ROASTING TIMES:
From Frozen: 4 hours at 375°F.
From Thawed: 2½ hours at 375°F.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.