- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (17.6-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into strips
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, or 4 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup ripe olives, pitted and halved
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Coat skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat; add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add turkey cutlets strips; sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir fry 11 to 13 minutes or until turkey is well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet; top with tomatoes, turkey mixture, olives and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil leaves; cut into wedges.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey