Turkey Zucchini Thai Noodle Salad
Zucchini noodles replace classic noodles in this Asian salad. This dish features fresh vegetables and roasted turkey tossed in peanut sauce.
- 3 large zucchini, spiraled into noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, julienned
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons HOUSE OF TSANG® Bangkok Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garnish: chopped dry-roasted peanuts
Cook turkey tenderloin as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Slice or chop.
Divide zucchini into 2 serving bowls. Divide turkey turkey, zucchini, bell pepper, carrots, cabbage, cucumber and green onions into each bowl.
- In small bowl whisk together peanut sauce, vinegar and oil. Drizzle desire amount over each salad. Garnish with peanuts, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey