Grilled Turkey Burger Supreme
When you’re in the mood for a great burger, nothing else will do. This recipe features pre-seasoned, pre-formed turkey burger patties, making your job easier than ever.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Seasoned Turkey Burger Patties
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 onion or bakery style hamburger buns, split and toasted or grilled, if desired
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- Prepare grill. Grill burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese over patties during last minute of cooking.
- On bun bottoms, layer lettuce leaves, grilled patties, tomato and onion; add bun top. Serve with condiments, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey