Stacked Turkey Hoagie
You don’t have to be a New Yorker to appreciate a great Italian hoagie. Made with fresh veggies, smoky provolone cheese and oven roasted deli turkey, this recipe is ready in under 15 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL Under 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 4 hoagie buns
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 pound sliced JENNIE-O® DELI FAVORITES® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, from the service deli
- 1 sliced red onion
- ½ cup pickled peppers
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard on hoagie buns.
- Layer lettuce, cheese, tomato, turkey, onion and peppers on buns.
- Drizzle each sandwich with dressing.