Turkey & Salsa Dip
This hearty dip is sure to win over any game day crowd. Featuring lean protein, salsa and cheese, it’s ready in 15 minutes flat. Serve it with tortilla chips at your next party.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 (15.5-ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped ripe olives
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add turkey to 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle half green onions over turkey and top with salsa. Spread sour cream over salsa and sprinkle cheese over top.
- Garnish with remaining green onions and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey