Turkey Ala King
Fit for a king-sized hunger, this lean take on a classic American recipe pairs oven roasted turkey with cream, veggies and fresh-baked biscuits. Ready in under 30 minutes.
Makes 8 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL Under 30 minutes
- 1 (17.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups cubed JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 3 cups frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, celery, bell pepper, mushrooms, peas), thawed and drained
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. In large skillet, melt butter. Blend in flour until smooth. Stir in chicken broth and cream. Cook over low heat until mixture thickens. Add turkey and vegetables. Cook 5 minutes or until hot. Serve over biscuits.