- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cubed JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- ⅓ cup diced celery
- ⅓ cup finely diced onion
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 20 slices party pumpernickel bread
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper. Add turkey, celery, onion and pecans. Place 20 slices party pumpernickel bread slices on baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp. Place heaping tablespoon of turkey mixture on each pumpernickel slice. Top with cranberry sauce.