Easy Greek Turkey Pitas
Ready in under 15 minutes these delicious pita sandwiches are perfect for a quick snack, lunch or weeknight dinner. Made with fresh deli turkey, crumbled feta, crunchy cabbage and mint, they’re sure to go fast.
Makes 4 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL Under 15 minutes
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat pita bread pockets
- ½ pound JENNIE-O® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast from the service deli, sliced
- 8 tablespoons shredded cabbage
- 8 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 8 tablespoons three-bean salad
- 8 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint or basil
- Halve pita bread pockets and open. Roll turkey breast and place in each pocket. Evenly divide among pockets cabbage, feta cheese, three-bean salad and yogurt among pita pockets. Top with fresh mint.