- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- ½ pound cubed JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup fresh or frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- ¼ cup yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons snipped fresh basil or ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, toasted, if desired
- Cook pasta according to package directions until tender. Cool under cold running water and drain well.
- Cut turkey breast into ½-inch cubes and toss with lemon juice. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Steam broccoli 1 minute. Cool under cold running water and drain well. In medium bowl, toss turkey, broccoli, sugar snap peas and tomatoes.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic and pepper. Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss to coat. Garnish with toasted chopped walnuts, if desired.