A twist on your classic burrito, this simple recipe includes tortillas piled high with hearty turkey chili, lean ground turkey, sautéed veggies and plenty of cheese.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Turkey Chili No Beans
- ½ cup salsa
- 8 flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- additional salsa and cheese, if desired
- Cook turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion and bell pepper.
- Stir in chili and salsa. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cook 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon turkey mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold up tortilla to enclose mixture.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey