- 1 medium leek
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups finely chopped JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- ½ (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach or broccoli, cooked, drained
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked ready-to-use pie crust
- 1¼ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 1½ cups half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cut leek in half lengthwise, wash and trim, leaving 2 to 3 inches of green tops intact. Cut leek halves crosswise into thin slices. In small, saucepan add enough water to cover leek. Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Drain, reserve leek.
- In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add turkey breast; cook 5 minutes or until golden. Add spinach and leek to turkey mixture; cook 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Spoon turkey mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle cheese and flour over turkey mixture.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, cream, brandy, pepper and nutmeg. Pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve hot or cold.