- 1 loaf frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 (15-ounce) can prepared pizza sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Roll or stretch pizza dough to fit greased 15-inch pizza pan or 10 x 15-inch jelly roll pan. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough. Top with ground turkey, onion, bell pepper, olives and cheeses. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey