Turkey Supreme Pizza Bake
A great casserole can make your family’s day. That goes double for pizza casseroles. With Canadian bacon, mushrooms and bell peppers, this recipe is supreme in more ways than one.
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package HORMEL® Pizza Style Canadian Bacon, slices cut in half
- 1 (15-ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup shredded pizza or mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, in pre-heated skillet add ground turkey and onion, stir to crumble. Cook as specified on package. Always cook turkey to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- In large bowl, stir together pasta, ground turkey mixture, bell pepper, Canadian bacon, pizza sauce, mushrooms and water.
- Spoon pasta mixture into a three-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey