Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
If you haven’t had a turkey burger with sautéed mushrooms and crumbled bleu cheese, you may want to prepare yourself. Flavors this bold deserve your full attention. Ready in under 30 minutes!
- 4 JENNIE-O® All Natural Turkey Burgers Made from Lean White Meat
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Cook burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- In skillet, sauté mushrooms and red pepper. Top cooked burgers with vegetables and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. Serve on toasted burger buns.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey