- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cups thinly shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns, split
- Prepare grill for medium-hot direct heat cooking. In bowl, combine ground turkey, barbeque sauce and bread crumbs; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 portions and shape patties.
- Place patties on grill. Cook the burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- For coleslaw, combine cabbage, carrots, red onion, mayonnaise, lime juice and sugar in bowl; mix well. Serve burgers topped with prepared coleslaw on whole grain hamburger buns.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey