- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ pound JENNIE-O® DELI FAVORITES® Oven Roasted, Reduced Sodium Turkey Breast, from the service deli
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salsa and sour cream, if desired
- Heat griddle or skillet to 375°F. Lightly brush vegetable oil on 1 side of each tortilla. Turn 2 tortillas over, oil side down, and evenly divide half of the refried beans and chili powder. Place 1 tortilla with beans, oil side down on hot griddle and top with turkey, tomato, scallions and cheese.
- Place second single tortilla, oil side up, onto turkey mixture. Cook until bottom is lightly browned; turn quesadilla over. Cook second side until quesadilla is browned and turkey mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Repeat with remaining 2 tortillas and ingredients. Cut each quesadilla into fourths and serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.