Pulled Turkey Barbeque Sandwiches
Ah, the slow cooker. Place ingredients inside, leave it alone for a bit, and bam…magical turkey perfection. And when you toss the turkey on a bun with some homemade coleslaw, you get magical low-fat dinner perfection!
- 1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 1 cup low-sodium barbeque sauce
- 6 buns, split
- ½ cup coleslaw
- Combine turkey and barbeque sauce in slow cooker. Cook on HIGH 3 hours or LOW 6 hours. Always cook turkey to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Remove turkey from slow cooker. Reserve ¼ cup sauce mixture. Shred turkey with fork.
- Top bottom half of bun with turkey mixture. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Add coleslaw. Cover with bun top.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey