- ¼ cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- ½ (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1½ cups egg substitute or 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza shell
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar and mozzarella cheese blend
- salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. In small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in milk. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens; cool.
- Cook bacon as specified on the package; drain on paper towels; chop. Cook sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer; chop. In skillet, melt remaining butter. Add eggs. Cook, stirring until soft scrambled.
- In bowl, combine white sauce and eggs; mix well. Spoon onto pizza shell. Top with bacon, sausage, mushrooms and cheese. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Serve with salsa, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey