- 2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- pinch chopped fresh rosemary
- pinch chopped fresh oregano
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 crusty bread roll, split and toasted
- 2.5 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast, from the service deli
- ¼ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, rosemary, oregano and garlic.
- In small skillet over medium-low, heat oil. Add onion. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of roll. Top with turkey and onion. Add roll top.