- 8 ounces uncooked whole grain penne pasta
- 4 ounces fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups diced JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces reduced-fat blue cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Stir in asparagus 3 minutes before pasta is done.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together turkey, onion, canola oil, lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and black pepper. Set aside.
- Drain pasta mixture, combine pasta mixture with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.