Mini Turkey Pizzas
Try this recipe with any OVEN READY™ product.
Who knew quick, kid-friendly homemade pizza recipes were this simple? Well, we did. And we’re sharing! Lean turkey, green peppers and a flaky biscuit crust make for a tasty weeknight dinner solution!
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded low-sodium mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups chopped leftover JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Turkey
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray two or three baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Press biscuits into 6-inch rounds; place on baking sheets.
- Top biscuits with pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese, turkey, bell pepper and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.