- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- ½ small sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup chicken broth
- LIME YOGURT TOPPING
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired
- 12 hard taco shells
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded lettuce
- HERDEZ® Salsa Casera, if desired
- Original WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® dip, if desired
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion, chili powder, tomato paste, garlic powder and broth. Stir, simmering 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
- To make lime yogurt topping, combine yogurt, lime juice, zest, honey, parsley and salt and pepper, if desired; whisk until smooth.
- To serve, set out taco bar with turkey mixture, Lime Crema, taco shells, cheese, lettuce, salsa casera and dip, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey