- 6 small baking potatoes, scrubbed clean and dried
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn kernels
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1½ cups HERDEZ® Salsa Casera
- 1 cup Original WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® dip
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Pierce each potato with fork a few times and cook in microwave or oven until tender and cooked through. Allow potatoes to cool, then cut in half horizontally. Scoop out inside of each potato (save potato filling for mashed potatoes), leaving about a ¼-inch thick wall.
- Cook the turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Add garlic and cook 3 minutes. Add black beans, corn, tomato, cumin and parsley or cilantro; stir to combine. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place potato skins on foil lined baking sheet and brush interior of each potato with olive oil. Bake potato skins 5 minutes to crisp slightly.
- Remove potato skins from oven and add ¼ cup of turkey filling to each potato skin. Top with cheese bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top each potato with salsa casera, guacamole, sour cream and green onion.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey