Turkey Club Wrap
Oven roasted deli turkey, crisp turkey bacon and avocado make this Turkey Club wrap a filling weekday lunch or quick family dinner. Ready in under 15 minues.
- 1 slice JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomato slices
- 1¾ ounce JENNIE-O® Original Reduced Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, from the service deli
- 2 slices avocado
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. In a small dish, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Place tortilla on flat surface; spread mayonnaise mixture over tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce over mixture; add tomato slices.
- Top with turkey breast, bacon, avocado and cheese. Roll up tortilla to enclose filling.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey