Korean Barbeque Turkey Burger
This juicy turkey burger is dipped in a Korean-style barbeque sauce, then topped off with a spicy kimchi slaw, all on a buttery brioche-style bun. Add this burger to your weeknight dinner menu!
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed through garlic press
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ cup Korean barbeque sauce
- 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 cup sliced kimchi
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 6 JENNIE-O® ⅓-pound Seasoned Turkey Burgers
- 6 brioche buns, sliced and toasted
- In small bowl, add garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce and barbeque sauce. Mix well; refrigerate.
- In medium bowl, combine cabbage, mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, kimchi, red pepper, carrot and green onion. Refrigerate.
- Cook turkey burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Spread barbeque sauce on bottom bun. Add turkey burger and kimchi slaw. Add bun top.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey