- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) package ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Cook noodles according to package directions. Cook ground turkey 14 to 16 minutes or until well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Add spaghetti sauce; simmer uncovered 10 minutes. Combine ricotta cheese, basil and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Spoon ¾ cup spaghetti sauce mixture over bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer half of cooked noodles over sauce; top with half of ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese; top with 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Repeat layering with remaining ricotta cheese mixture, 3 noodles and remaining spaghetti sauce. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil; bake 50 minutes. Uncover; continue baking 10 minutes or until bubbly.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey