- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 (24-ounce) jar prepared spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup chopped red pepper, roasted
- ¼ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 3 cups Italian blend cheese, divided into 3 parts
- ¼ cup egg substitute or 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mist 13 x 9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Stir in half jar spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, red pepper, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Simmer 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, spinach, 2 cups cheese and egg. Spread ¼ cup ricotta mixture over each lasagna noodle. Top with ⅓ cup sausage mixture. Tightly roll up each lasagna noodle from short end. Place rolls, seam side down, in prepared pan. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over rolls. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey