Easy Turkey Pizza Burger
Here’s a quick and easy weeknight dinner that’ll delight fans of pizza, burgers and flavor. Trust us, your kids will love these savory turkey burgers topped with pizza sauce and melted mozzarella.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 5 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- 5 English muffins, split
- In medium bowl, combine turkey, cheese and onion; mix. Shape into five ½-inch thick patties.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cook patties 17 minutes turning twice and until internal temperature reaches 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Always cook to well-done.
- Top each burger with pizza sauce and serve on muffins.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey