Turkey Club Sandwich
When it comes to sandwiches, the Turkey Club is the best there is. With crunchy cucumbers, toasted bread and crispy turkey bacon, this is a Club the whole family will want to join.
- 8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 4 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 8 slices reduced-calorie whole grain bread, toasted
- 8 ounces thinly sliced JENNIE-O® DELI FAVORITES® Oven Roasted, or Reduced Sodium Turkey Breast
- 4 ounces thinly sliced reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Set aside. In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and horseradish. Spread mixture on toasted bread slices.
- Top with turkey breast, cheese, onion, tomato, bacon and lettuce. Place remaining toasted bread on top.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey