- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2-ounce) can chopped ripe olives
- 1 (32-ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 12 corn tortillas, heated
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar and/or Monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large skillet over medium heat, cook ground turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes. Stir in olives.
- In small saucepan heat half enchilada sauce. Dip each tortilla in sauce. Spoon 2 tablespoons meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold sides over and place seam side down in 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with remaining sause.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey