Cranberry Glazed Turkey Burgers
If you’re a fan of sweet and savory, this weeknight dinner is calling your name. Fire up the grill for a turkey burger topped with lean turkey bacon and a flavorful cranberry sauce.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 4 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce, melted
- 4 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 reduced-calorie whole wheat burger buns, split and toasted
- fresh spinach, if desired
- sliced onion, if desired
- Prepare grill for cooking. In large bowl, combine ground turkey, sage, thyme and orange peel; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Place patties on grill. Brush patty tops with cranberry sauce. Brush frequently with cranberry sauce. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package; set aside. Always cook turkey to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Spread mayonnaise on burger bun bottoms; add bacon and patties. Add fresh spinach and sliced red onion, if desired. Cover with bun tops.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey