East Village Turkey Burgers
Crunchy cucumber, crispy breadcrumbs and soft brie cheese combine to form a formidable turkey burger. Great for a weeknight dinner, this recipe is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
- 4 buns
- 2 slices Brie cheese, halved
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Combine breadcrumbs and parsley in a shallow dish. Gently press patties into crumb mixture until coated. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Top bottom half of bun with burger, cheese, cucumber and top half of bun.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey