- 1 (24-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Savory Roast Turkey Breast Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- ROASTED CARROTS
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 12 small carrots, halved lengthway
- salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place turkey on greased wire rack in a small roasting pan.
- In small bowl, combine butter and 1 tablespoon mustard. Brush over turkey.
- Pour broth into pan. Roast, uncovered, 60 minutes or until well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes to rest before cutting into ¾-inch slices. Reserve pan juices in roasting pan. While turkey is resting, add broth and peppercorns to same roasting pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer 5 minutes. Add remaining mustard and sour cream.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Whisk into broth mixture. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until thickened slightly. Serve gravy with turkey and carrots.
- To make roasted carrots (while turkey is cooking) combine butter, carrots, salt and pepper, if desired, on baking sheet. Bake 40 minutes or until cooked. Drizzle with syrup. Roast an additional 5 minutes or until caramelized.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey