- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ lb. sweet potato, peeled and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup chopped cashews, toasted
- For dressing, in bowl, add ⅓ cup oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and brown sugar; whisk to mix.
- For salad, heat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine oil and sweet potato on prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Roast, 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and golden turning once.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, cook turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Slice links into ¼-inch rounds. In large bowl, add sweet potato, turkey, arugula and cashews. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey