- 1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ cups egg substitute or 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- salsa and sour cream, if desired
- Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Crumble bacon and set aside. In large skillet, melt butter. Add eggs; cook until soft scrambled. Stir in cheese and bacon.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon egg mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey