- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 to 3 EMBASA® chipotle chilies, chopped plus 2 tablespoons sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can navy or great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) jar HERDEZ® salsa
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken or turkey broth
- 2½ cups chopped leftover JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Turkey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream, if desired
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until softened. Add chili powder, cumin and chipotle chilies with sauce. Cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add beans, corn, salsa, broth, turkey and sugar. Heat 15 minutes or until hot.
- Stir in cilantro. Top with sour cream, if desired.