Green Onion Scramble & Turkey Burrito
Warm tortillas filled with lean turkey sausage, crispy turkey bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs, topped with melted cheese and guacamole. This irresistible, filling breakfast recipe clocks in at under 500 calories per serving!
- 1 (16-ounce) roll JENNIE-O® Lean Hot Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- ¾ cup shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 3 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 1 (15-ounce) carton 3-cheese flavored cholesterol-free real egg product
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® dip, if desired
- WHOLLY SALSA® dip, if desired
- Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package and chop. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
- In large, nonstick skillet, cook eggs and green onions over medium heat, 2 minutes or until eggs are almost set, stirring occasionally. Stir in ½ cup cheese.
- Spoon egg mixture, sausage and bacon down center of each tortilla. Roll-up to enclose filling. Place burritos on greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve with guacamole and salsa, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey