Best Turkey Burger Recipe
A grilling favorite
Three reasons it’s our best burger recipe: It’s juicy, lean and topped with the classics. This recipe is a great place to start if you’re looking to switch from beef to turkey but don’t want to sacrifice flavor.
- 4 JENNIE-O® 1/3 lb. Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices fat-free American cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 slices red or yellow onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves romaine or red leaf lettuce
- Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Top patties with cheese during last minute of grilling. Lightly toast rolls on grill, cut-side-down, during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve patties in rolls topped with grilled onion, tomato and lettuce.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey