Turkey Bacon & Mushroom Omelet
This is a Gluten Free Recipe
Nothing beats waking up to sizzling bacon…except waking up to sizzling bacon wrapped in a delicious mushroom omelet. This carb conscious, gluten free breakfast recipe takes less than 15 minutes to make!
- 6 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F.
Cook bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
In skillet, sauté mushrooms 2 minutes or until softened. Set aside. Whisk together eggs with water and pour egg mixture into hot skillet; cover. Cook over medium-low heat 2 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, tarragon, green onions, mushrooms and turkey bacon. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with parsley.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey