- ½ (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 10 muffin cups.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs and milk on low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onion.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming a ¼ -inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cream cheese mixture over bacon. Top with remaining bacon and parsley. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and biscuits are golden brown. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey