Crescent Wrapped Turkey Franks
Lean, delicious appetizers that also keep the kids happy? You got it. Flaky, cheesy and supremely easy, this is a recipe to keep close at hand. Ready in under 30 minutes!
Makes 8 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL Under 30 minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) can reduced-fat crescent roll dough
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- ⅓ cup finely shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 JENNIE-O® Turkey Franks
- ¼ teaspoon poppy seeds, if desired
- 6 teaspoons honey mustard, ranch dressing or barbeque sauce for dipping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make 2 triangles.
- Spread barbeque sauce over triangles. Sprinkle triangles with cheese. Cut turkey franks in half; trim off rounded ends. Place 1 frank piece at large end of dough triangle. Roll up wide end. Place point-side down on baking sheet. Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if desired. Repeat with remaining frank pieces and dough. Bake 13 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Serve with dipping sauce, if desired.