- ¼ cup pineapple preserves
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- 4 slices pineapple
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
- 4 whole wheat burger buns, split and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Combine pineapple preserves and barbeque sauce in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring often. Set aside ¼ cup sauce to use as condiment.
- Brush both sides of pineapple slices with some of remaining sauce; set aside. Cook burger patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Brush often with sauce. Broil pineapple 1 minute, turning once.
- Place lettuce leaf on bun bottom top with pineapple, patties and bun top. Serve with reserved sauce condiment.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey